Process Piping Systems
atea is a one stop supplier of dual laminate piping systems; from design to manufacturing and final installation.
- The standard design of our piping systems is according to DIN 16965/ DIN 16966.
- Normal operating temperatures for our pipes range up to 120°C.
- Special product design and build-up allows maximum operating temperatures of more than 150°C.
- Standards pressure grades range from PN6 to PN16.
- Pipes and fittings are available in standard nominal diameter from 25 mm up to 600 mm, larger diameters and special designs are also available upon request.
- Joints can be welded, laminated (permanent) or flanged.
dual laminate pipes have several advantages compared to other pipe materials commonly used in corrosive environments e.g.:
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent mechanical and thermal strength
- Very good abrasion resistance
- No shock sensitivity (as found in glass-lined steel systems)
- Stability in vacuum condition due to excellent bonding of liner and FRP
- Light weight construction
- Elimination of external corrosion problems (as found in lined steel systems)
- Reduction of flanged connections with welded and laminated permanent joints resulting in fewer problems with leakage and maintenance